Current Rates :
Our current rate packet is available for download in PDF format here.
- Kitchen - The ICC offers a full commercial kitchen where your licensed caterer can prepare food onsite. There is no fee for the kitchen unless the gas appliances (range, fryer or convection oven) are used.
- Security – Security is required for events in excess of 350 guests. Additional security may be required when alcohol is served.
- Audio/Visual – Usage of the in-house sound, lighting or projection systems can be contracted for a fee. An ICC approved technician must be contracted by the client. No exceptions.
- Valet Parking – Please ask an ICC representative for details.
- Excess Table/Chair – Additional tables and chairs are available for a fee.
The Renter agrees to adhere to the policies and procedures of ICC and the General Fire and Safety Requirements outlined in the Florida Fire Prevention Code and Life Safety Code NFPA 1 and 1401.
Compliance with Laws: Renter shall not discriminate against any person because of sex, race, religion, ancestry, national origin, or disability. The Renter shall not directly or indirectly display, circulate, publicize or mail any advertisements, notices, or communiqués, which state or imply that any facility or services shall be refused or restricted due to discrimination. The Renter agrees to comply with all local, state, and federal laws in producing their event.
Announcements: ICC reserves the right to make emergency announcements in the interest of public safety.
Parking: Parking is available on ICC parking lot with space for overflow parking in grassy area. Valet parking information can be acquired by contacting your Event Liaison.
Personnel/Staffing: ICC reserves the right to have a representative present for the duration of all events. Renter is required to hire ICC approved security for events with 350 or more guests when alcohol is served.
Smoking: Smoking is not permitted inside ICC. Areas outside the facility have been designated for smoking in accordance with the Florida Clean Air Act.
Air Conditioning/Heating: Air conditioning or heating is provided complimentary during hall rental hours.
If you would like to save and / or print our Welcome Packet, you can download it in PDF format here.