Booking Information & Event Liasons :
The India Cultural Center (ICC) is designed to attract community functions, family
reunions, weddings, company functions/meetings, dances and more. Requests for
reservations should be made directly to an Event Liaison of the ICC. The Event Liaison
will coordinate with the ICC for actual booking of dates/space and will subsequently
execute a contract with the client.
Your Event Liaison will be happy to provide you with options and recommendations
during the organization and planning process of your event, however, the liaison is not an
event planner or coordinator. The planning and execution of each event remains the
sole responsibility of the renter.
Your Event Liaison will provide the following services to you:
- Initial consultation to discuss your event and expectations.
- Walk thru of The Magnolia Ballroom and The Lotus Gallery.
- Tour of kitchen areas, mezzanine, and restroom facilities.
- Review of contract for venue rental rates and fees, dates of availability, rules, regulations, deposits and special requirements for rental.
- Seek approval for special requests with regard to your event.
- Be available to provide access to vendors up to 4 hours prior to event (in some
instances will provide access the day before)
- Provide basic event management with regard to ICC prior to and during your event.
The India Cultural Center will make every attempt to ensure the success of your event. We
will gladly consider requests not encompassed in our standard agreement. Rental of ICC
hall space ensures the following:
- You will have exclusive use of the rented hall during the day/time as specified in your
- You will have full access to kitchen facilities if kitchen use has been contracted .
- You will have access to several ancillary services including valet parking and in house
audio/visual equipment. (Details can be provided by your Event Liaison)
- You will have access to basic tables and padded chair packages at no additional
charge (linens and chair covers not included).
- An itemized cost estimate (including any ancillary service expenses) will be provided for
your review prior to executing contract.
If you would like to save and / or print our Welcome Packet, you can download it in PDF format here.
India Cultural Center and Hindu Religious Center
A Center aimed to inspire purer, fuller and better life that ‘Speaks of Love and Unity.’
5511 Lynn Road ◈ Tampa, Florida 33624 ◈ (813) 264-4638